Hubsan H501S RSS

drone, Flying, GPS, Hubsan H501S, New Zealand, NZ, quadcopter, unmanned aerial vehicle -

Why do I need insurance cover for my drone? Insurance is designed to give you peace of mind should something unforeseen happen. It’s relatively well known that accidents can and do happen when operating a drone, even with the most skilled drone operators. Without insurance, you may need to pay for repairs or replacement out of your own pocket, because no matter how careful you are, you can’t control the outcome of an accident, theft or fire.  Is my drone covered under my contents policy? If you’re an AA Insurance customer your drone is covered under your contents policy for...

Read more