The JJRC H36 offers plenty of value for a mini quadcopter. It’s great fun to fly, is fast yet stable, and with ducted motors, poses less of a threat to children and is much harder to accidentally break. It also makes an excellent toy drone for children thanks to its thick 4-blade propellers. They are also easier to locate should they detach during a crash compared to normal 2-blade propellers, they’re also less fragile and more durable. The ducts on this model do an excellent job in shielding the props from damage.
- 360 Rotation: capable of really cool stunts like 360-degree flips and rolls.
- A 6-axis gyro: helps choreograph all the manoeuvres and enables precision control. Can be easily controlled to rise, fall, fly forward or backward, turn left or right and fly sideways.
- Headless Mode: No need to adjust the position of aircraft while flying.
- One Key Return: to land at take-off location at the touch of a button.
- 2 speed modes available, high and low. Easy to control for players of all skill levels.
Flight performance is where the H36 shines the most. It is a very fast and agile flyer with decent yaw rates.
- 1 x JJRC H36 Mini Quadcopter
- 1 x 3.7V 150MAH battery
- 1 x Remote Control (2 AA batteries not included)
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 4 x Propeller
- 1 x Manual