MJX's Bugs series gets a new member called B4W Technic. It features a triple positioning system (Optical flow + Ultrasonic + GPS), intelligent flight modes and excellent control flight autonomy. This particular drone comes with a space saving foldable design and an on-board 2K camera. With folded arms, the aircraft measures only 11.5 x 7.5 x 20.5 cm.
The Ultrasonic sensor assists the barometer to keep stable altitude hold. With the 'Follow Me' mode the drone's camera will lock on to your mobile phone when using this function and will track you automatically to capture your movements.
The Point of Interest mode gives you the opportunity to set a specific building, object or position as your point of interest and your drone will continuously circle clockwise around the preset point. The point of interest is set at 10 metres forward of the drone by default.
The camera angle can be remote controlled to pitch from -90° to 0°. The 4W is equipped with a single-axis mechanical gimbal, which can reduce shake and keep shots stable. The wide-angle lens, which is made up of a number of optical lens elements, makes it possible for the camera to capture sharp and vivid images with expansive backgrounds. 2K camera, 30fps with 8 megapixel CMOS sensor and wide-angle lens.
The innovative 4 in 1 Electronic Speed Controller makes racing aircraft more agile and more adept at sudden maneuvers including sharp turns and hard braking.
The Module-designed Li-Po battery, 7.6V/3400mAh allows up to 22-25 minutes airborne time. The charging time is about 270 minutes so it it worth investing in a second flight battery.
Full high definition 2K 5G WiFi camera works perfectly with MJX APP "Bugs Go".
MJX Bugs 4W Technic features and specs
- Space saving, folding design;
- Triple positioning system (Optical flow + Ultrasonic + GPS);
- Dual flight speeds
- Status and positioning LED lights;
- Strong & energy-saving brushless motor;
- On-board 2K ultra HD camera
- OLED screen
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV)
- Point of Interest
- Intelligent flight modes (like Smart follow, Point of interest and Trajectory Flight)
- GPS assisted automatic return (RTH)
- Fail-safe return to home (Low battery or RC signal loss)
- APP control makes the operation easier, especially for beginners
- Tap Fly
- 2.4Ghz two-way communication
- 4 in 1 ESC
- Up to 1KM control distance
- About 22-25 minutes flight autonomy
- SD Memory Card, 10 or above (optional)
- APP "BUGS GO"
- Racing drone
Included Accessories with the MJX B4W drone
- Remote Control with phone holder
- 7.6/3400mAh battery
- Battery charger
- USB cable
- 2 sets of propellers
- English manual