The JJRC H20 is a surprisingly nimble yet stable drone. It is perfect for beginner pilots wanting to improve their skills while keeping the benefits of smaller, easier to fly drones.
- 3 speeds: One is low, with slow yaw and pitch that would be good for a beginner. The next is medium, which has just about the perfect yaw, and very good pitch in terms of the craft. Lastly is the high, which is similar to the high rate on the Eachine H8 Mini.
- The JJRC H20 flips well due to the power it has.
- Headless Mode: no need to adjust the position of aircraft while flying.
- One key Return helps the quadcopter find its way home.
- Pitch and roll trims are also there which allow for stable hovering.
- 6-Axis Gyro flight control system.
- Great LED night lights.
- 1 x Hexacopter
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x 150MAH Li-Po Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 6 x Propeller
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Manual